Business Conferences, Community Meetings, Seminars, Classes
- The Fireside Room is approx. 900 SF and can seat up to 60 people.
- Available with every reservation are: 3 - 98" X 36" rectangular tables, 6 - 72" round tables to seat up to 10 people, 1 - small round cherry-finish greeting table, 60 folding chairs, internet access, an easel, and a speaker’s lectern.
- The room configuration of tables and chairs will be set up to meet your specific needs and is complementary with every reservation.
- The Fireside Room has large arched windows, art deco light fixtures, terrazzo tile floor, and 24-foot tall ceilings. All of this charm will make your event stand apart from the rest!
- The Fireside Room is a located on the main floor inside the historic Baker Tower, which was constructed in 1929 as an 82 room hotel. The Baker Tower has since been converted to a commercial and residential building, however, the building has retained its old-world charm.
- To print a PDF brochure of the Fireside Room, click here.